[Coral-List] La Nina and global warming (dfenner dfenner) (EugeneShinn)

Ove Hoegh-Guldberg oveh at uq.edu.au
Thu Nov 11 17:48:54 EST 2010

Well said John.  We need to remain dedicated to our role and training as
scientists, relying on the best data from the most reputable sources,
and not on what Art said or "what I saw on the internet last week".

(Maintaining a healthy scepticism to the last of course!)

Regards,

Ove

Ove Hoegh-Guldberg
Global Change Institute