[Coral-List] La Nina and global warming

Bill Allison allison.billiam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:44:51 EST 2010

One more time: scientific conclusions are inherently uncertain and
this fact is shamelessly exploited by those merchants of doubt, the
climate change contrarians.

Greg Challenger wrote: "Isnt it a good thing that those who question
the certainty of any scientific conclusion be scientifically literate?
 I understand folks feel their data and conclusions are absolutely
correct, but has anyone ever been absolutely correct about any data or
conclusions?