[Coral-List] La Nina and global warming

Bill Allison allison.billiam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:18:39 EST 2010

If I read you correctly, it seems paradoxical to state that the GSL
position paper, "... pretty much says what I have been trying to say."
while asserting that the main conclusion of that paper, that
anthropogenic carbon dioxide is the main factor driving climate
change, is pretty much contrary to what you have been trying to say.

For a link complementing your suggestion:
http://www.logicalscience.com/skeptics/bobcarter.html

Bill