[Coral-List] Suitable underwater materials for interpretive trail

Rudy Bonn rudy_bonn at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 22:51:28 EST 2010

Dear Listers:  Does anyone have any experience with putting together interpretive materials for use underwater, close to shore, 8' max depth, salinty constant.  Im looking for something that will resist erosion to a point and that will also resist bioaccumulation, and there will be regular maintenance.  I was thinking fiberglass sheets, embedded in some sort of clear matrix, or plastic, or something. Folks nust have the ability to read the signage, any suggestions?  Nothing toxic!  Thanks
Ill even put one together about the pros and cons of ACG, or is it climate alteration now?  I get confused!

Rudy S Bonn
Director of Marine Projects
Reef Relief
631 Greene Street