[Coral-List] More La Ninia

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Tue Nov 30 08:16:30 EST 2010

You seem desperate to find any reason to deny, well, reason.  The
Southern Hemisphere goes through similar cycles of temperature.  But
it's the Northern Hemisphere, with the greater distribution of land and,
as a result, terrestrial vegetation, that drives the atmospheric cycles.

If you need further study, I'll be happy to teach you biology,
geography, meteorology, or oceanography sometime.

Later,

Dave

On 11/30/2010 8:11 AM, gchallenger at msn.com wrote:
> ....and temperature drives the seasonal changes in the biosphere do they not?
>
> Amazing how a little emotion can obscure clarity of thinking
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

  David M. Lawrence        | Home:  (804) 559-9786
  7471 Brook Way Court     | Fax:   (804) 559-9787
  Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | Email: dave at fuzzo.com
  USA                      | http:  http://fuzzo.com

"All drains lead to the ocean."  -- Gill, Finding Nemo

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo

"No trespassing
  4/17 of a haiku"  --  Richard Brautigan