[Coral-List] Request for Dendrogya cylindrus observations / reports

Kate Semon kate.mia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:48:48 EDT 2010

Dear Listers,

Margaret Miller, Dave Gilliam, and I have been asked to review the
population status of Dendrogyra cylindrus for the State of Florida.  We'd
very much appreciate anecdotal observations of where this species has been
seen in Florida waters, any pertinent papers or reports on its population
dynamics, or any population data you might be able to share that would help
our decision in listing this species under IUCN criteria.

Thanks very much,
Kate Semon

--
Kathleen Semon, Ph.D.