[Coral-List] Rugosity of artifical reefs

nicole caesar nixa20 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 21:30:18 EDT 2010

Hello all,
The MS thesis project that I conducted with Dr. John Brock of the USGS and Dr. Pamela Hallock-Muller of USF St. Pete also demonstrated a relationship between natural reef rugosity and ecological vitality: An evaluation of the Along Track Reef Imaging System (ATRIS) for efficient reef monitoring and rapid groundtruthing of EAARL Lidar,
Best,N. Caesar.