[Coral-List] help - towed video analysis

Sira Tecchiato sira.tecchiato at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 05:26:11 EDT 2010

 Hi everyone,

I am planning a towed video survey linked to an acoustic dataset to identify
the segrass coverage of a coastal embayment. This will be part of my PhD and
I would like to analyse the towed video quantitatively. Unfortunately, my
research group does not have an analysis software for the video imagery. I
was wondering if any of you could suggest some software that I can use for
this purpose, maybe available online free of charges or not too expensive.

Thank you all for your help.

Kind Regards,

--
Sira
*

Curtin University of Technology

Department of Applied Geology

Applied Sedimentology and Marine Geosciences Group

Office: +61 (08) *9266 3710*  Mobile: +61 *450 299 337*

--
Sira