[Coral-List] NOAA/OAR Assistant Administrator Announcement Job Announcement Now Open

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 1 08:19:58 EDT 2010

 -------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	OAR Assistant Administrator Announcement Job Announcement Now
Open
Date: 	Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:12:53 -0400
From: 	Craig McLean <Craig.Mclean at noaa.gov>
To: 	_OAR ALL <oar.all at noaa.gov>

Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to inform you that job announcement for the OAR Assistant
Administrator opened yesterday and can be viewed at USAJOBS
<http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=90368908&JobTitle=Assistant+Administrator+for+Oceanic+and+Atmospheric+Research&q=Office+of+Oceanic+and+Atmospheric+Research&where=&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&x=0&y=0&AVSDM=2010-08-31+09%3a56%3a00>
Filling this position is critical for strengthening  science across the
agency and taking our research line office into the future.  The
announcement closes on October 18, 2010.  We are sending a note to our
constituents about the posting but encourage you to pass this
information on to your contacts as well.

CM