[Coral-List] Siltation measurement partner wanted in S Florida

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Thu Sep 16 09:49:37 EDT 2010

As the inventor of the SediMeter I am planning to deploy an
instrument in a coral reef tract near Miami for collecting baseline
data on siltation in a natural coral reef environment. To make the
data collected more useful, I would like to carry out the
measurements at a site that is being monitored for other parameters
at the same time, most importantly coral reef health (to have an idea
what level of stress the reef is under).

If you are interested, please contact me.

Ulf Erlingsson, PhD
CEO, Lindorm, Inc.
+1-305 888 0762