[Coral-List] Media and Oil Spill Science

Steve LeGore slegore at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 17 18:08:23 EDT 2010

What a marvelous opportunity to obliterate all bounds of civilized discourse!  It will allow us to disregard scientific method and have the pleasure of metaphorically scratching each others' eyes out to determine who is right.  How very Jerry Springerish.

Such a site might also be a wonderful source of ammunition for lucrative libel and slander suits, wouldn't you think?