[Coral-List] looking for Information on Monitory programs

Marta marta at bertrand.es
Tue Sep 28 00:28:26 EDT 2010

Dear coral list,

I was hoping someone could help me with some information about reef research
volunteering (reef monitory programs). I am a marine biologist student and I
would like to take advantage of my summer holidays (November to January as I
live in Australia) to volunteer in a serious way. I have paid for
volunteering before and I was not satisfied at all with the business.

I was wondering if there is any website or important research centre (apart
from AIMS) for which I could volunteer in a more professional way. It
doesn't need to be in Australia.

I appreciate very much any information or link.

Thank you,

Marta