[Coral-List] Seamonster: a new ocean outreach site

Bruno, John F jbruno at unc.edu
Wed Apr 6 12:36:18 EDT 2011

Hello coral-listers,

I wanted to share a new ocean outreach project I am developing with Emmett Duffy, Steve Gaines and others; www.theseamonster.net<http://www.theseamonster.net>

We are covering a wide range of ocean topics in addition to science, eg, sports and discovery, in an attempt to draw in a new, broader audience.  We are also on facebook and twitter.  Please feel free to send us comments and if you like the blog, please share with your friends, especially via social media. And please send us suggestions for topics and content we should cover and include!

Thanks.

JB

John F. Bruno, Ph.D.
Associate Professor