[Coral-List] Heads-Up on Coral-List Shutdown

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 15:56:35 EDT 2011

Thanks for the "Responsible Request" better than your budgeters' situation

Enjoy your holiday, hopefully not too long - some of us do actually read most and comment when appropriate

I do have to state coral and reefs in order to personally allow this email

Thanks Again for the attention to all coral-ers

Tom