[Coral-List] Heads-Up on Coral-List Shutdown

Yasser Saied yassersaied70 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:59:49 EDT 2011

IS THAT TRUE? Can't believe it , how come that could happen, if they are looking for a budget cut I'm sure there plenty of unnecessary things that can be reduced or minimized or even canceled in order to save some extra money rather than negatively influencing coral reefs conservation efforts.

WHAT A SHAME IF HAPPENS.

Sincerely:

Yasser Saied (Said E. Ahmed )
MSc. Marine Environmental Protection
School of Ocean Sciences, Wales University, UK.

Manager, Red Sea Islands Protected Area
          Hurghada, Egypt.

Environmental Consultant
         Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME)/KSA.

 SKYPE: YasserSaied70

B    be green, read from the screen