[Coral-List] Reminder-A Brief Survey on Methodologies for Fish Assemblages

Zachary R Caldwell zcaldwel at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 22 16:08:34 EDT 2011

Thank you to all who took the time to complete the survey that was sent
out last week.  The feedback that we are receiving is providing some great
insights highlighting the work that is being conducted globally.  Attached
is a map identifying the responses thus far.  The spatial coverage is
impressive, especially in the tropical regions.  As this project moves
ahead we will be providing updates to a project website.   We are
currently developing the website and would like to highlight the work that
is being done.  We would like to include pictures of the methodologies
that are being used.  Please feel free to provide pictures and we will
provide photo credit.
This is a reminder for those of you have not had a chance to look through
the survey to please take 10 minutes to provide your responses.  Every
survey response is critical to developing a comprehensive inventory of the
reef fish survey work that is being done around the world.
Thank you so much for your time.

 To access the survey click on the link:
https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0kYyT0h4omX3SSg

Zach Caldwell

Masters Candidate
Marine Biodiversity and Conservation
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego (UCSD)