[Coral-List] 60 Minutes Reports on Dying Reefs

Delbeek, Charles CDelbeek at calacademy.org
Mon Dec 19 11:25:07 EST 2011

Yes it was on Sunday night and the reefs are a protected chain of mangrove islets off the southern coast of Cuba. Most striking for me were the number of sharks and other predatory fishes. Of course on the downside they did film a lot of lionfish too.

J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc.
Assistant Curator, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences

p 415.379.5303
f. 415.379.5304
cdelbeek at calacademy.org
www.calacademy.org

55 Music Concourse Dr.
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco CA 94118

Share the sights, sounds and science of the holidays during 'Tis the Season for Science-now through January 16th.