[Coral-List] The simple fool's guide to PCR (Carla Zilberberg)

ENGMAN, JAMES ENGMANJ at hsu.edu
Wed Feb 2 08:20:39 EST 2011

I have an ancient copy that I used back about 1990 or 1991. It's missing the cover and the introduction (page 3), but other than that, it's complete.  I don't think it's the same edition, as I remember Bailey Kessing being listed as one of the authors.  I would be happy to send copies.  Classics like this need to be preserved.

Best,
Jamie Engman

James Engman, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology and Chair