[Coral-List] ecology summer programs

Megaptera novaeangliae humpbacks.off.puerto.rico at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 15:53:14 EST 2011

The Marine and Coastal Ecology Research Center is offering short programs
beginning in May 2011 through August 2011.  We'd like to get the word out to
marine ecology, marine science, marine biology, and marine resources
management students. Programs are designed for undergraduate and graduate
students.

Courses include "Tidal Pool Ecology and Management", "Coral Reef Ecology and
Conservation", and "Marine and Coastal Ecology of Puerto Rico". Details and
application forms for each program can be found on the website by clicking
on this link   www.compusafe.biz/humpbacks_off_puerto_rico   along with
information about the research center and staff.

Questions may be directed to me at the following e-mail address (also listed
on the website)  humpbacks.off.puerto.rico at gmail.com  All proceeds from
these courses are used to support the humpback whale research project being
conducted from Puerto Rico.  We hope to fill classes quickly and only 8
students will be accepted for each session.

Thank you for any help distributing this information! Please feel free to
forward this e-mail and post this announcement on any lists that seem
appropriate.

Cheers,
Mithriel*

--
Report sightings / Send photos and videos!

www.compusafe.biz/Humpbacks_off_Puerto_Rico

Marine and Coastal Ecology Research Center
Humpback Whale Project
Humpbacks.off.Puerto.Rico at gmail.com
HC02 Box 6231
Guayanilla, PR 00656