[Coral-List] New MPA in the Caribbean: St. Maarten's Man of War Shoal Marine Park

Billy Causey billy.causey at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 4 13:47:56 EST 2011

Dear Tadzio,
Congratulation to the people of St. Maarten, to the St. Maarten Nature
Foundation and you for this importance achievement.  Establishment of
the Man of War Shoal Marine Park is an excellent step toward
environmental conservation for the island.  Best wishes to those who
worked toward this designation.  Cheers and Happy New Year! Billy Causey

--
Billy D. Causey, Ph.D., Regional Director
Southeast Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Region

305.809.4670 (ex 234)
305.395.0150 (cell)
305.293.5011 (fax)

Billy.Causey at noaa.gov