[Coral-List] On-topic posts to 'coral-list'

RainbowWarriorsInternational southern_caribbean at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 08:29:17 EST 2011

Here is my final contribution on the subject. Which research institutes, governmental agencies and other institutions are doing research on this and other invasive species into the marine environment of the Wider Caribbean region? And which of these are doing so to come up with population control management strategies?

I must in the end agree with Jim Hendee, these fish are here to stay, so let us forget eradication programs, these go against the grain of common sense and good science.

Milton Ponson, President
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
(Rainbow Warriors International) Tel. +297 568 5908
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Email: southern_caribbean at yahoo.com    http://www.rainbowwarriors.net

To unite humanity in a global society dedicated to a sustainable way of life