[Coral-List] Carmabi Annual Report 2010 now available

Mark J A Vermeij vermeij at hawaii.edu
Mon Jul 4 10:03:54 EDT 2011

Dear all

  For those of you that are curious to know more about Carmabi and how the station could be helpful to you, it is my pleasure to direct you to our Carmabi Annual  Report 2010. You will find a fairly comprehensive overview of activities  and projects that were done in 2010. You can  take a look at the annual report by clicking on the following link:

http://www.researchstationcarmabi.org/

You'll find a link to the  annual report under "publications" on the black main navigation bar .  Please  contact me if you require more details or have any questions.

Tropical regards

Mark

__________________________________
Dr. M.J.A. Vermeij
Science Director
Carmabi Foundation
Piscaderabaai z/n
Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles
Phone: +5999-5103067
Email: m.vermeij at carmabi.org
Skype: markvermeij
Web:http://www.researchstationcarmabi.org/

NOTE THAT THIS HAWAII MAIL ADDRESS WILL NO LONGER WORK AFTER SEPTEMBER 2010, PLEASE USE M.VERMEIJ at CARMABI.ORG OR CARMABILOG at GMAIL.COM INSTEAD.

Department of Botany
University of Hawaii at Manoa
email: vermeij at hawaii.edu
http://www.botany.hawaii.edu/

Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics  IBED
University of Amsterdam
Science Park 700
1098 XH Amsterdam
The Netherlands