[Coral-List] Video of lion fish in Colombia

Osmar Luiz osmarluizjr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 22:44:07 EDT 2011

Dear Listers,

Given that the lionfish invasion is a very topical issue in the list I think it's worth to call attention to the follow paper just published on line in PLOS one:

Grouper as a Natural Biocontrol of Invasive Lionfish
Peter J. Mumby, Alastair R. Harborne, Daniel R. Brumbaugh

Let alone thats a great opportunity to promote grouper conservation in the Atlantic. The PDF is free access, just click in the link.

Cheers
Osmar

*****************************
Osmar J. Luiz, Jr.