[Coral-List] picture of Favites flexuosa

Dhiresh Personal dhireshjoshi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 05:57:48 EDT 2011

Dear All,
We are in the process of preparing an awareness brochure for the corals at
the Mithapur reef in Gujarat

However our picture of Favites flexuosa is not too good and with the onset
of the monsoon we would not be able to visit the site to try to get a better
picture till the mid of October or November when conditions for photography
is are good

In the mean time I need to release this brochure at the earliest and hence
would like to request anyone who can share a high resolution picture purely
for non commercial purpose

Due credit would be given to the photographer

Those who share the picture please give your consent letter [e mail consent
would do] along with the picture giving permission to use the picture for
non commercial use to Wildlife Trust of India

Thanks in advance

Dhiresh Joshi
Coordinator & HoD Marine Division
Wildlife Trust of India
Head Office:
F-13, Sector 8, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91 120 4143900 Fax: +91 120 4143933
www.wti.org.in
mobile: +91 94264 09464