[Coral-List] Need help collecting data?

Gregg Treinish gregg at adventureandscience.org
Thu Jun 9 13:40:33 EDT 2011

Adventurers and Scientists is dedicated to improving the availability of
scientific information through partnerships between adventure athletes and
scientists.
We have access to thousands of hikers, bikers, skiers, mountaineers, and
more who everyday are visiting the remote corners of the globe.

If you or any of your colleagues are interested in working with our army of
citizen-scientists please contact us and tell us what you need.  You will
have the opportunity to develop protocols with our athletes and ensure that
you are getting the accurate and useable data that you need.

We look forward to hearing about your needs around the globe, and hope that
we can help get you the information you need!

Please visit us at www.adventureandscience.org

Gregg Treinish
Executive Director
Adventurers and Scientists for Conservation
2008 National Geographic Adventurer of the Year
406.579.9702
www.adventureandscience.org