[Coral-List] Adventurers and Scientists for Conservation

Gregg Treinish gregg at adventureandscience.org
Mon Jun 13 14:03:41 EDT 2011

Hello Science Community,

I posted an email last week about the opportunity for you to have
athletes collect data for you.  We received a great response!  Thank
You.

Lance Craighead (ED of The Craighead Institute) and I will be on
Yellowstone Public Radio TONIGHT!  6:30pm MST or 8:30pm EST.  You can
tune in at www.ypradio.org

Thought this would be a good way to answer some questions about what we do.

Thanks,

--
Gregg Treinish
Executive Director