[Coral-List] Papers about Brazilian Coral Reefs. Site and available ASPSP Book.

Fernanda Duarte Amaral fernandaduarteamaral at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:42:16 EST 2011

Dear Coral Reef friends,

Good Carnival for all!

Enclosed, some recent PDFs of my research team. As you probably know, I am
working (with love) on the Brazilian Coral Reefs for more than 25 years ago..
For asking me other papers - a total of 39 papers, please select (or ask for
your students to choose) them from my CV
http://lattes.cnpq.br/7026011892824176

Since 2003, we have an internet group of our Lab - Laboratório de Ambientes
Recifais/ UFRPE - called “Laristas”
http://br.groups.yahoo.com/group/laristas (a little bit similar to the great
and wonderful "Coral-List", but in Portuguese). Our reef group site has
around 150 PDFs, 500 submarine photos, 2,400 emails and 382 members today.

If someone is interested on, it is possible to download an excellent Book
(with beautiful photos) about the Saint Peter and St. Paul Archipelago
(ASPSP) with one Chapter about the benthic invertebrates from Amaral et al.
2009 (p. 148-156), and the link is:
http://www.mar.mil.br/secirm/publicacao/arquipe.pdf

Also, we have papers *in press*, one of them is: FARRAPEIRA, C.M.R.;
TENÓRIO, D.O.; AMARAL, F.M.D. Vessel biofouling as an inadvertent vector of
benthic invertebrates occurring in Brazil. 2011.
doi:10.1016/j.marpolbul.2010.12.014 - that will be published in *Marine
Pollution Bulletin* in few days.
When possible, please, forward these PDFs to your students and colleges.
Thank you in advance!

I will be very happy to receive your coral reefs papers that will be useful
to me and to my working students (nowadays, I have a total of 13).

Brazilian best wishes!

Sincerely,
Fernanda

Dra. Fernanda Maria Duarte do Amaral
Profa. Associada 2 da Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco
Coordenadora do Laboratório de Ambientes Recifais (LAR/ UFRPE)
Curriculum Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/7026011892824176