[Coral-List] image request

frahome at yahoo.com frahome at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 07:06:50 EDT 2011

What about if they were converted into an airport?
http://na.unep.net/atlas/webatlas.php?id=359
The fact that those were actually (living) reef strctures needs to be verified,
it is just my guess.
There might be other useful example in this UNEP atlas of our chaning
environment:
http://na.unep.net/atlas/google.php

Greetings
Francesca