[Coral-List] sustainable shark cartilage ? RE: Shark finning in eBay

Abdullah Habibi abd.habibi at gmail.com
Sat May 7 13:52:05 EDT 2011

It is really interested to see that there are many concerns raised on the
issue of shark conservation.

I recently just received this posting from my colleague, about an indie film
titled "the shark con" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z8MTFvg-TQ) and its
website is in www.*thesharkcon*.com.

have you guys heard it? any response on this, there in US?

Regards, Habib