[Coral-List] Larval Recruitment affected by noise pollution

Marissa Paulling marissaep at gmail.com
Sun May 8 19:35:27 EDT 2011

I am an undergraduate writing a research paper on how our oceans have been
increasingly affected by noise pollution, for science journalism class. I
was wondering if anyone knew of any particular species whose larvae have
been negatively affected by noise pollution and if so, how. My goal for this
paper is to address some of the sources of noise pollution, how marine
animals are being affected by this noise, and what policies have been set in
place or could be set to prevent further damage to reef communities. Thank
you for your time.

Sincerely,
Marissa Paulling