[Coral-List] Veron's Coral ID CD

Don Baker reefpeace at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 05:06:05 EDT 2011

Hi All:

Can anyone tell me if the AIMS Coral ID CD is still available - somewhere?  AIMS
Bookstore online has no ref. direct to ordering it.  Veron's email fails as
well.

Anyone?

R/Don

Alternate Email: donbjr95 at hotmail.com & donbaker52 at gmail.com

"Dedication and motivated direction in achieving specific goals related to the
care and protection of living things is not necessarily a guaranteed formula for
success.  Success is, more often than not, a direct result of a person’s passion
in addition to the above formula." [Don Baker, Marine Conservationist/Activist,
1998]

"The world is a dangerous place not because of people who do evil, but because
of good people who look on and do nothing about it." [Albert Einstein]

"The Person who says 'it cannot be done!' should not interrupt the Person 'doing
it!'" - Chinese Proverb

"Shallow men believe in Luck - Strong men believe in Cause and Effect" - [Ralph
Waldo Emerson]

"My Country is the World....and my Religion is to do Good!" - [Thomas Paine,
1737-1809]

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." [Voltaire]