[Coral-List] Pocillopora meandrina spawning observed, French Frigate Shoals, NWHI

Yasser Saied yassersaied70 at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 06:35:41 EDT 2011

Good News Lindsey,

Would you confirm the timing please ?
You said It was in the Morning,  right ?

Regards,,

Sincerely:

Yasser Saied (Said E. Ahmed )
MSc. Marine Environmental Protection
School of Ocean Sciences, Wales University, UK.

Environmental Consultant
          Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME)/KSA.
          Mobile: +966546524111

GM, Red Sea Islands Protected Area
          Hurghada, Egypt.
          Mobile: +20101034500