[Coral-List] Connectivity and Lion Fish (Eugene Shinn) - journal article from NCRI

Osmar Luiz osmarluizjr at gmail.com
Tue May 24 19:29:49 EDT 2011

Another very interesting paper about the topic is in the early view section of the Journal of Biogeography website:

Betancur-R., R., Hines, A., Acero P., A., Ortí, G., Wilbur, A. E. and Freshwater, D. W. (2011),
Reconstructing the lionfish invasion: insights into Greater Caribbean biogeography.
Journal of Biogeography, 38: no. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02496.x

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02496.x/abstract

Regards
Osmar

--------------------