[Coral-List] Up to date resources for possible assistantships

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 10 11:17:50 EST 2011

There are many resources out there for this, but here's how you can
search the Coral-List archives.  Put any of these search terms in your
Google or other search engine:

site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/ assistantship
site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/ job
site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/ position
site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/ scholarship

....or any search word you'd like.  Hope this work.

    Cheers,
    Jim