[Coral-List] Job opening for EIA Consultant in the Maldives
marie at seamarc.com
Mon Nov 14 05:30:11 EST 2011
I am looking for someone who has a background in environmental management/ Coastal engineering with experience in carrying out Environmental Impact Assessments. The post is based at Seamarc in Male', the capital of Maldives with frequent travel to the islands for data collection.
Basic requirements are as follows:
- MSc or higher in Marine Biology/ Coastal Engineering with a focus on Environmental Impact Assessment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Surveying and monitoring skills
- Certified SCUBA diver (At least Advanced level)
- Excellent leadership qualities and able to work in a team
- Previous work experience in developing EIAs will be an added advantage
If you are interested and match the basic requirements please email me with your CV.
Seamarc Pvt. Ltd.
7th FL, M. Maya
Tel: +960 3331626
Fax: +960 3336575
Mobile 1: +960 7783694
Mobile 2: +94 774229997
Email: marie at seamarc.com
Web: www.reefscapers.com / www.seamarc.com
More information about the Coral-List