[Coral-List] $33B Hawaii Reef Economics Value

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Mon Nov 21 14:38:43 EST 2011

Not necessarily, Dave. By thinking outside the closed box of money perhaps it is possible, but if you start out by assuming that money as we know it is the yard stick by which everything shall be measured, of course it will be impossible. I don't have the solution, I'm just saying that there is a significant group of people out there who are making this argument. You can easily find them. Just look as an Occupy site.

Ulf