[Coral-List] GIS Course

Lee Ann Beddoe lbeddoe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 13:11:13 EST 2011

Dear Simone,

If you wish you can also take the Intro to GIS course offered via distance
learning from The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine. However,
you may have to wait until Spetember next year, since that course has
already ran for the semester.

Please see the link below.

http://sta.uwi.edu/fsa/lifesciences/edulink/

You may peruse the course outline to determine if it suits your needs. Take
care

Lee Ann