[Coral-List] Seminal Papers in Coral Reef Research

DeeVon Quirolo dquirolo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:38:12 EDT 2011

Go to http://www.reefrelieffounders.com/science/
for my personal list.  All the best, DeeVon

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Bruce Neill <bruce at sanibelseaschool.org>wrote:

> We are developing a coral reef research course for high school students and
> would like to put together a package of papers that every budding coral
> reef
> researcher should have exposure to.
>
> We would very much like your input.  We will compile and tabulate the
> results and post them back to the list.
>
> So, what are the most important papers we can use to inspire, educate and
> illuminate the next generation of coral reef researchers?
>
> --
> J. Bruce Neill, Ph.D.
> Ocean Advocate and Executive Director
> Sanibel Sea School
> P.O. Box 1229 - 414 Lagoon Drive - Sanibel, FL 33957
> 239.472.8585
> Visit us online! www.sanibelseaschool.org
> Read our blog: http://sanibelseaschool.org/blog
>
> Become a fan of Sanibel Sea School on Facebook for news and updates!

DeeVon Quirolo

www.reefrelieffounders.com

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi

We can do no great things; only small things with great love.
Mother Theresa

The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics
whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can
dream of things that never were.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy