[Coral-List] reef pictures

David Obura dobura at cordioea.org
Mon Sep 12 00:54:02 EDT 2011

Hi Dave

- your request for pictures of a "wide angle view of a diseased reef" - perhaps some photos of the 'black reefs' in the current thread on coral list might show this better than photos of 'standard' coral diseases, in which there may be diseased corals but most of the view would likely include healthy corals, or other organisms, such as algae! I think Forest Rohwer's group will have the most comprehensive collection of images at this point.

best,

David Obura

CORDIO East Africa
#9 Kibaki Flats, Kenyatta Beach, Bamburi Beach
P.O.BOX 10135 Mombasa 80101, Kenya
www.cordioea.org       //      www.iucn.org/cccr
Mobile: +254-715 067417
Email: dobura at cordioea.org; davidobura at gmail.com