[Coral-List] 12ICRS: Management of coral reefs in regions of high biocultural diversity

Stacy Jupiter sjupiter at wcs.org
Sun Sep 25 17:02:53 EDT 2011

Dear Coral-listers,

With less than one week to go for submissions to ICRS, we invite you to
submit abstracts to mini-symposium 22c: Management of coral reefs in
regions of high biocultural diversity.

This mini-symposium will contribute case studies and conceptual and
technical frameworks on approaches to managing coral reefs that enhance
the cultural, social and economic well-being of traditional peoples in
regions of high biocultural diversity. We encourage abstract submissions
that describe innovative tools to acknowledge and strengthen culture in
the design and implementation of conservation actions.

Please note the opportunities for travel assistance at:
http://www.icrs2012.com/Grants.htm and note that some of the grants
require submission of an abstract.

Sincerely,
Alana Grech, Stacy Jupiter, Bob Pressey and Helene Marsh
--
 ><((((º>
Stacy Jupiter, Ph.D.
Fiji Country Program Director