[Coral-List] Unidentified organisms in artificial substrates

Estefania Florez estefaniadelmar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:39:56 EDT 2012

Dear listers,

My name is Estefania Florez, I am a biology student at the Universidad del
Valle (Colombia), and I work with Tropical Eastern Pacific coral reefs. My
current research is focused on recruitment of marine invertebrates on
different artificial substrates.

I already identified most of the organisms that settle in the artificial
substrates, however there are six organisms which I have a problem
identifying. Because of this I’m asking if anyone of you can help me with
their identification. You can find the photographs of the unidentified
organisms (inside the red circle) in the following link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/105761126692667850282/UnidentifiedOrganisms?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Please send me your comments to my email.

Thank you very much for your collaboration,

Estefania Florez Duran

Undergraduate Biology Student

Coral Reef Ecology Research Group

Universidad del Valle