[Coral-List] On Line Access to Coral Reefs - Information for ISRS members

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:25:17 EDT 2012

Dear Coral-listers,

_On-Line Access to Coral Reefs for ISRS Members_

As most will know, membership of the International Society of Reef
Studies brings with it free on-line access to the society's journal -
CORAL REEFS.  This includes access not only to the current year's
volume, but to all volumes from previous years.

Currently members also get hard copies of the journal, but in many cases
they will only have accumulated volumes from recent years.  If for this
or any other reason any current member is in urgent need of a password
to provide on-line access, please let me know and I will send one to you.

Unfortunately there has been a delay in sending out 2012 passwords
(required from May onwards) to most members, in part connected to a
fatal accident involving the person who has normally done this.
Nevertheless I hope to be able to let the majority have their passwords
within the next few weeks.

with kind regards

Rupert Ormond

--

*Prof Rupert Ormond*

Corresponding Secretary, International Society for Reef Studies.

Hon. Professor, Centre for Marine Biodiversity & Biotechnology,
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.

Co-Director, Marine Conservation International.
E-mail: rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com <mailto:rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com>