[Coral-List] working uw digital camera advice

Steve Dalton sdalton at nmsc.edu.au
Wed Aug 15 03:46:47 EDT 2012

Hi Bill, not sure if you will find a compact digital stills camera that
does not have a lag on the shutter, a digital SLR doesn't. I would
recommend a Canon G12 or similar. I am still impressed with the Olympus
5050 for image shot quality and functionality, has a lag though and no
longer available but you might find one online ex stock.

cheers
steve

--
Steven Dalton PhD