[Coral-List] D70 Camera and Housing

John Ware jware at erols.com
Mon Dec 3 09:52:26 EST 2012

Dear List,

Sorry for the long delay concerning the donation of the Nikon D70 camera
and housing.  There were over 150 requests and all for what appeared to
be very worthy causes.

I have made a final decision and, if you did not receive a personal
e-mail from me, you are not the one.

No, I will not reveal who will receive the camera.

No, I will not tell what my final criteria for selection were.

I wish that I had 150 cameras to give a way, but that wasn't the case.

Best of luck to all of those worthy causes and people who I could not
help, even in a small way.

John

    *                      John R. Ware, PhD                    *
    *                         President                         *
    *                      SeaServices, Inc.                    *
    *                     302 N. Mule Deer Pt.                  *
    *                    Payson, AZ 85541, USA                  *
    *                       928 478-6358                        *
    *                      jware at erols.com                      *
    *                 http://www.seaservices.org                *
    *                   Member of the Council:                  *
    *            International Society for Reef Studies         *
    *                                          _                *
    *                                         |                 *
    *   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
    *     |\/__       Untainted by Technology            \      *

If you are a coral-reef scientist and you are not a member
of the International Society for Reef Studies, then
shame on you.
Become a member of the International Society for Reef Studies
http://www.coralreefs.org