[Coral-List] Carrie Bow Acroporid Demographics video now available

Jones, Michael JonesMS at si.edu
Fri Dec 7 14:34:57 EST 2012

Hi all-

I'd like to invite everyone to check out our new short video highlighting CCRE's Carrie Bow Acroporid Demographics project. All three Caribbean Acroporid taxa are assessed quarterly on the reef immediately adjacent to the Carrie Bow Cay Field Station. We currently have over 500 colonies tagged, mapped, and genotyped in seven separate plots. It is an exciting project and we are eager to share it with the public. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook as we roll out more videos.

The video can be viewed here, and is best set in HD (720 or 1080) if your internet speed allows it:

www.ccre.si.edu/acroporid.html<http://www.ccre.si.edu/acroporid.html>

Scott Jones
Program Coordinator, Caribbean Coral Reef Ecosystems
Smithsonian Marine Station/ Carrie Bow Cay
www.ccre.si.edu
www.facebook.com/carriebowcay