[Coral-List] South Beach reef project

Shortfin Mako Shark shortfin_mako_shark at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 07:01:55 EST 2012

With all due respect, please read the USACE's and NMFS Section 7 Biological Opinion documents. The goverment already is requiring that the corals and seagrasses be moved; field surveys have already been conducted.

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.