[Coral-List] Listing Criteria Observation

Jon Skrapits jon at treasurecoastcorals.com
Wed Dec 19 22:19:47 EST 2012

Dr. Szmant,

Understood. I overreacted. :)

I am just passionate as many here are about corals and I hope we come to
the best conclusions. I was being proactive for a particular cause but it
seems that maybe science is more about weighing all of the facts and not
taking a side. The problem is that not taking a side causes issues for my
pocket!

Thanks,