[Coral-List] FW: MSc Conservation and Biodiversity scholarships

Godley, Brendan B.J.Godley at exeter.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 20:37:49 EST 2012

Dear all

We have just confirmed and launched the MSc Conservation and Biodiversity scholarships for 2012.  These are now live on the funding database.

These are three full fees scholarships offered for one year to one student from each of Africa, Asia and Latin America.  Full details of the scholarship can be found at:

http://www.exeter.ac.uk/studying/funding/award/?id=932

The deadline for applications is Monday 2 April 2012.

Please forward to colleagues as appropriate.

Kind regards

Ruth

Ruth Tyrer
Assistant College Manager
External Relations, Internationalisation, Communication and Alumni
College of Life and Environmental Sciences

Tel: 01392 725335
Email: R.Tyrer at exeter.ac.uk

This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this e-mail and its attachments. The University cannot guarantee that this message and any attachments are virus free. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily represent those of the University.