[Coral-List] GCRMN Townhall Meeting Thursday 12 July 18:00 in Hall B, after ICRS Mini-symposium 18f

Jerker Tamelander tamelander at un.org
Thu Jul 5 07:47:42 EDT 2012

Dear All,

The Global Coral Reef Monitoring Network (GCRMN) is holding a townhall
meeting during ICRS 2012. This is to provide an opportunity for the new
GCRMN coordination team to meet the network; to provide information on
recent activities and plans with respect to coordination arrangements,
reporting and communication strategy; and allow some time for questions
and answers. The meeting is open to anyone interested.

The meeting will be held Thursday 12 July at 18:00 immediately after ICRS
Mini-symposium 18f in Hall B at the Cairns Convention Centre. Please note
that the evening reception takes place the same evening, so we will try to
keep the meeting brief, and we will start on time!

We look forward to seeing you all at this meeting, and of course in
mini-symposium 18f during Thursday and Friday.

Best wishes,
Jerker Tamelander
Head, Coral Reef Unit

United Nations Environment Programme
Freshwater & Marine Ecosystems Branch, DEPI
UN, Rajdamnern Nok Av., Bangkok 10200, Thailand
Tel: +66 2 288 1099   Fax: +66 2 281 2428
email: tamelander at un.org