[Coral-List] Coral Rekindling Venus film at ICRS 2012, Australia

Yasser Saied yassersaied70 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 07:28:42 EDT 2012

PRETTY AMAZING VIDEO,JUST EXTRAORDINARY WORK INDEED,,,,,,

Sincerely:
Yasser SaiedMSc. Marine Environmental ProtectionGM, Red Sea Marine Protected Areas   SKYPE: YasserSaied70   P Please consider the environment before printing this email        ================================================================B    be green, read from the screen